Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Aquarium with Anne

I watched Anne today.  I decided to take her to the aquarium.  We have a season pass this year, so I got in free.  Anne is under 3, so she got in free.  Perfect way to spend the day.  Anne absolutely loved it!  The day went so fast!
Anne
Anne loved these giant blue and yellow frogs.  She kept running back and forth from one to the other.
All day long Anne kept telling me that, "The bad guy ate the baby's finger."  I had no idea what she was talking about.  Sam let me know that Anne had been on that kick for a few days after watching Hercules with Maysen.  When Maysen came home, Anne would say that to her. Maysen tried to explain that it was baby Hercules that was hurting the bad guys finger.  Anne didn't get it, but it was so funny!  I had to leave and take Stockton to diving, so Maysen was in charge of Anne until Sam came.  Anne immediately started asking to see Hercules.  Jorja took a cute video of Anne yelling at the tv.  She yelled, "Don't eat me, the bad guy!"  Then jumped up and ran while saying, "Run away!  Run away!"  It was so funny.

No comments: