Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tiffani and Maysen

I picked Maysen up from school about 12:30.  We headed over to Tiffani's house.  I wanted Tiffani to teach Maysen about makeup. Tiffani always helped me with my makeup when we were younger. Tiffani was absolutely awesome.  I loved hearing her and Maysen joking together.  Tiffani was so kind.  She joked and teased and made Maysen feel completely comfortable.  It was absolutely perfect.  I loved watching Maysen interact with her.  I love it when Maysen's personality comes out.  Today was a great day.
Tiffani & Maysen
 Tiffani, Maysen & Stephanie
We had to cut short the visit and hurry home.  I needed to take Stockton to diving up at BYU.  I love watching him dive.  I do wish we didn't have to drive so far, because it takes up most of his free time. It is awesome to watch him improve.  I totally love it.

No comments: