Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thriller

The Young Women have been practicing Thriller to preform at the Chili and Chocolate for over a month.  Jorja has hated it.  She has begged me not to go to the different practices.  Today was the big day.  I was excited because the practices would be finally over.  Jorja DID NOT want to go to the performance today.  I was a little annoyed and forced her out of the house.  Just do it!  They were meeting at 4:00 to do hair and makeup.  I definitely did not want to do that!  Jorja came back awhile later to get a different shirt.  She looked crazy and so happy!  I took her picture while she was home for just a few seconds.
Jorja
Jorja had the best time today.  She absolutely loved getting dressed up. That is something my girls and I do not have in common.  I don't mind wearing Halloween costumes if someone picks it out for me and gets everything ready, but I hate thinking about what to wear and I hate coming up with ideas.  My girls love that.  Maybe it is because they were both born in October.
Jorja
 Jorja and her amazing leader Sue
 Jorja, Sue & Presley
 Jorja and Sue ~ Sue is the BEST!!!
The Thriller dance was awesome!  They started playing the music and the girls came out from everywhere.  My favorite were all the girls coming out from under the stage.  The girls did such a good job, you could tell all their practicing paid off.  Jorja was happily in the back.  I spent most of the dance watching her and Riley.  Riley was absolutely amazing.  That girl was born to be on stage!
Riley kneeling, Laycee's back, Presley on stage
and I think Olivia #1 is the other girl.
 Laycee, Olivia #2 and Kristin
Olivia #3 and Riley 
After Thriller they had a short Halloween parade for those in costumes. Mike and Maysen showed up about one minute after the parade was over.  If they were ten minutes faster they could have seen Jorja.  That statistics class sure has been hard to work around.  Stockton didn't come tonight.  He went to diving and had a ton of homework.  I brought home a plate of chocolate for him.

No comments: