Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Last Conferences

I finished the last of my parent teacher conferences!  I went to Preston's this afternoon.  He is doing awesome.  My favorite part of the elementary conferences is when I get to listen to them speak Chinese. Jorja and Preston refuse to let me hear them speak Chinese. Frustrating and annoying!  Anyways, at the elementary conferences I always get to listen to him.  I tried to record him speaking, but it didn't turn out very well.  This time he read for me things he had written in Chinese.  Adorable.

I also went to parent teacher conferences with Maysen for her vet class. Her teacher said, "One thing I've noticed about Maysen is she is very, very smart."  True.  What I didn't expect him to say was, "I think she would be bored being a vet.  She needs something to stimulate her mind."  What?  I didn't see that one coming.  I wonder how being a vet wouldn't work her mind?  Well, Maysen loves this class.  It is her favorite.  I'm glad she is able to participate in it, she feels very blessed.

I took Stockton to diving today.  I had a errand to run, so I just watched the last part.  While I was gone, Stockton got to work on the trampoline with the harness.  I have always wanted to watch him do that!  I can't believe I missed it!  They were working on back one and a halves, which Stockton HATES!  That would have been fun to see him try that on a trampoline!  Stockton said that Tyce would pull on the harness at the end so he wouldn't break his neck going head first into the tramp. Man, so disappointed I missed it!

No comments: