Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Long Way Home

I don't know why I took this picture, I guess I thought it was funny to see Stockton bouncing on the diving board in his clothes.
Stockton
Stockton and I stopped at Walmart on our way home today.  I planned to stop at the Walmart just off the freeway.  Stockton put Walmart in our GPS as we were driving.  I wasn't sure if I would notice it coming from the other direction.  Well, it took us to the wrong Walmart.  Plus, it took forever to get there.  Road closures due to road construction. We finally arrived and Stockton was able to find a present he was happy with for Johnny.  Johnny's having a birthday party tomorrow. Stockton wanted to go to it so much that he changed his diving from Thursday to Tuesday and missed the Chili and Chocolate party. Johnny just turned 16.  He lives on our street and has Down Syndrome.  Johnny is also the coolest kid.  I love how all the boys his age adore him.

No comments: