Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Late Night Cabin

Today was crazy busy, but fun.  I had my early exercise class, which exhausted me.  I watched Anne today, which was really fun.  Stockton had to take the PLAN test, which wasn't fun.  Maysen had a weird schedule because of the PLAN test.  David dropped her off at our house after vet class.  That was nice.  Maysen played with Anne while I went to the store to pick up some things for the cabin, and to get milk.  Anne and I took Maysen back around 1:00 for a super short day at school. Maysen and Stockton made it into the National Honor Society. Maysen watched Anne while I took Stockton to diving.  It is such a pain to drive to BYU twice a week.  It takes a lot of time out of both of our schedules, but I sure do love watching him dive there.  He is improving much faster than he ever has before.  It is awesome.  We got back from diving around 7:00, but weren't ready to leave for the cabin until 8:00.  We drove the motorhome.  Matt, Sam and Anne came with us.  We had to set the table down so we could get Anne's carseat buckled.  Preston thought that was great.  He loved sitting next to her.  I was with Mike for awhile until I felt completely exhausted.  I told him I was going to lie down so if he needed me to drive I wouldn't be tired.  Next thing I know, we are at the cabin.  Wow.  I vaguely remember feeling the motorhome stop for gas, but that was the only time I woke up.  We got to the cabin about 12:30 am.  I'm glad Matt was able to sit next to Mike. That was really nice.  I'm really looking forward to the next few days!

No comments: