Monday, October 26, 2015

Jorja's a Teenager!

Look out world!  Jorja is 13!  I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.  Jorja is pretty excited about it though.  Maysen and Stockton had the day off of school.  Jorja was happy that she didn't.  She wanted to be at school with her friends.  That just blows Maysen's mind.  Jorja's friends decorated her locker and made her feel really special.  Here are a ton of pictures I took of Jorja before school.  They all look pretty the same, but I couldn't decide which I liked best.
Jorja ~ 13
Jorja didn't want me to bring her anything special for lunch today.  She was excited because they were serving chicken parmesan.  Jorja wanted a Chick-Fil-A platter for her birthday and she wanted to play softball.  I called Matt up and asked if he would bring wiffle ball stuff.  My dad came with Max as well.  We played in the dark, but Mike brought out some spot lights.  We were only able to play about two innings, but it was pretty fun.

Jorja's big present was a new iPod touch.  Her old one wouldn't support many of her favorite apps.  She couldn't listen to the Friend at night anymore.  I know Jorja really would have preferred a new phone, but I couldn't bring myself to get her a one this young.  We'll probably get her one when she goes to high school.  Anyway, Jorja would use the nickname 'Silverwater' with her friends.  She even had that as part of her e-mail address.  Mike and I had [Ag H20] engraved on her new iPod.  I was so excited to show her that!  I couldn't even wait to show Maysen and Stockton.  I showed them both a few days ago.  Well, it turns out that Jorja now hates the name Silverwater and got herself a new email address yesterday.  Seriously.  Can't she just enjoy the cleverness of her parents?

Jorja wanted a Cold Stone cake for her birthday.  It does make it really easy to just buy the kids a cake, but it is not nearly as fun.
Jorja was with me when we got candles for Maysen's cake a few weeks ago.  We got a 1, an 8 and a 3.  I could not find Jorja's 3.  Mike scraped off part of Maysen's 8 and we called it good.
 Happy Porge
 Jorja & Mike
 I love this girl!
 Preston & Jorja
Happy birthday Jorja!  We sure are blessed to have you in our lives. Please don't turn into an annoying teenager!

No comments: