Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

It looks like I managed to only take two pictures on Halloween.  I loved having Halloween on a Saturday.  I started off with an exhausting exercise.  We then did chores and chores and chores.  Mike and Jorja dyed her chef hat with tea bags so it would match her apron better.  We went to Lisa and Nathan's house for chili and scones.  Delicious.  Mike brought a crock pot with apple cider for them.  Maysen and Stockton went trick-or-treating with Preston.  Stockton soon found his friends and hung out with them the rest of the day.  Jorja had some friends come up and go trick-or-treating with her.  She was so happy!  I also met Katlyn's parents for the first time.  Jorja and Katlyn have become quite close.  It was nice to meet her parents.  Mike served his mission with Katlyn's uncle.  Katlyn's aunt is April Hardcastle, so that is pretty cool.
Saysia ~ tardis, Kate ~ nurse, Katlyn ~ cupcake, Jorja ~ chef
Mike made apple cider.  It was awesome to be home with Mike.  So nice of Maysen to take such good care of Preston!  Ha!  I found more pictures!  I had run out of room on my phone, so I had Stockton take some pictures for me.
Maysen ~ vet...notice Zeke on her arm
 Preston ~ Little Mac, Stockton ~ Ness, Maysen ~ vet
Stockton was quite proud of his costume.  It is Ness from some old Nintendo game called Earthbound.  Stockton makes me laugh.  He loves obscure costumes.

No comments: