Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Forgetful

All day long I remembered Preston had piano and Maysen had statistics.  All day long.  Until I forgot to send Preston to piano!  Last week Preston forgot, this week I did!  Rediculous!  Maybe it wasn't last week, but it seems like it was.  I am getting so forgetful, I hate it.  I did remember to take Maysen to statistics though.  When I got back Stockton and Jorja were at Young Mens and Young Womens.  Jorja seemed to have fun.  She has had a rough time lately.  Just doesn't feel like she fits in, which is crazy!  There are a lot of girls, and they all seem to really like her.  She just doesn't believe it.  There might be too many girls that she feels lost in the crowd.  Anyway, today she was happy when she came home.  That is great because I couldn't even get her to go last week.

No comments: