Thursday, October 22, 2015

Errands with Preston

Preston and I took Maysen to her statistics class tonight.  We dropped her off and then went to the store.  Preston needed to get presents for Jack and Easton.  Once that was done, we hurried to Bubs' house.  I wanted to drop off Lincoln's birthday books.  We got him the Ordinary Boy series.  My kids loved those books.  I hope Lincoln likes them too. Bubs' kids were sick when we got there.  Ella didn't sound well at all. Bubs said all the kids had stayed home from school that day.  He asked if Anne had gotten sick from being around Millie at the cabin.  I didn't know.  I talked to Matt tonight.  Anne did get sick.  She had hand, foot, mouth disease as well.  Hopefully all the sickness will be gone before the new baby comes.  Preston and I stayed too long at Bubs' house and were late getting to Maysen.  We couldn't find her anywhere.  We started walking around campus looking for her.  Finally we found her when we were walking back to the car.  I do not like the feeling of not knowing where my children are; even if they are eighteen.

No comments: