Monday, October 12, 2015

Early Morning

I had my super hard exercise class again today.  Class today started at 5:00, but only lasted a half a hour.  That was kind of weird, but I wasn't complaining.  Some of the people in my class were.  Those people are insane.  We had our body fat measurements today.  They had us go in the Bod Pod.  It was like a weird bubble that blew air at you.  We needed to be measured three times to get an accurate reading.  I am at my heaviest I have been in years!  For sure the heaviest I have been since my surgeries.  I hope I can get back down to where I was, or at least closer to it by the end of this class.

Mike took Maysen and Zoe to early morning seminary today.  I couldn't get back in time.  He went straight to work afterwords.  He is not an early person, but says he would rather do this than my exercise class with me.

Mike was in charge of picking our new scripture to ponderize.  He picked 3 Nephi 13:33.  That's a lot of threes!  The scripture is:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you."

I picked up Jorja and Katlyn from school.  Jorja sure has fun with her.  They played together for several hours today.  Jorja was loving it.
Katlyn & Jorja

No comments: