Thursday, October 29, 2015

Book Club

I was invited to participate in Preston's book club at school.  His group read The Chocolate Touch.  I just got to sit with the kids and ask them questions about the book.  It was pretty fun, and I loved being with Preston.

Stockton had a great time at Johnny's party.  He gave Johnny a bouncing ping pong game that Lincoln has.  I can't remember the name, but Stockton said Johnny really liked it.

I took Maysen to statistics.  I read a book in the parking lot.  It was really hard to see the words towards the end.  I'm guessing with daylight savings Sunday it will be impossible.  I'll miss reading a book in the car.  Maybe I'll just go to a restaurant.  I like being alone better though.

1 comment:

John William said...

Get a book light: http://www.amazon.com/book-light/b?ie=UTF8&node=1063290

I got one many years ago for super cheap at Wal*Mart. One of the better purchases in my career.