Friday, September 18, 2015

State Fair

Maysen only had her vet class today.  They had a field trip to the state fair.  Maysen was pretty excited about going.  She had never been before.  I don't think I have either.  I was thrilled that this field trip was on a day she didn't have her other classes.  It's nice not to have to make up work later.  Maysen seemed to have a lot of fun.  She was a little nervous when they were leaving.  Most of the kids were on trax, then their teacher stepped off right as the door was closing.  I guess he realized not everyone was there, so he needed to find the others.  The kids left on trax were stunned.  Anyways, she made it back to her high school just fine.  I picked her up there and then took her to the scrub store.  Her scrubs we had ordered for her were in.  She was really glad to have them.  She will need to wear them every Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday she just wore the top.  Her teacher laughed when he saw her.  She didn't do her matching very well.  I still thought she looked cute.

I took Stockton, Jorja and Jazzie to the temple today.  They didn't have school.  A lot of people seemed to have that same idea because we were there for two hours.  When we finished I stopped by the house to pick up Preston and took the kids to Chick-Fil-A.  Jazzie stayed most of the day.  Jorja was so happy about that!  My dad brought pizza and we watched Max tonight while my dad was at dinner club.  Days off are fun.

No comments: