Sunday, September 27, 2015

Primary Program

Preston had his primary program today.  For the first time in a long time I only had one child participating.  Jorja was very happy about that fact.  The program was great.  The kids knew all the songs.  The only thing I was disappointed in was Preston was on one side of the chapel and we were on the other.  I thought we would still be able to see him, but when the kids stood up Ava blocked my view.  Every once in awhile I would catch a glimpse of Preston.  He looked like he was singing his heart out.  I wish I could have watched him the entire time. I'm going to have to remember that next year.  Find out where he is sitting and sit there.

Today went by pretty fast.  Maysen, Stockton and I went to choir practice after church.  I told them if they participated in the choir I wouldn't make them take music lessons anymore.  They haven't enjoyed choir so far.  Hopefully it gets better.  It is nice to have one less thing to do during the week.  Although it made today pretty crazy. Maysen had a missionary prep class and Mike and Stockton had a stake priesthood meeting.  We managed to catch a glimpse of the blood moon before bed, but today was pretty hectic.  Busy, busy, busy.  

No comments: