Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Once I Was a Beehive

Jorja went to see the movie Once I Was a Beehive for Young Womens. She loved it.  She has started to be really outgoing.  It is so great to see. Thinking about Jorja reminded me about curling her hair.  She asked me to curl it for Sunday.  I put socks in her hair Saturday night.  It made it slightly curly.
Jorja
She wanted it curlier though, so we broke out the curling iron.  I have never curled either of my girls hair, so this was a first.  Ange and her sister Karen came to visit us when we lived in Washington, before Jorja was born.  They left their curling iron at our house.  I keep trying to remember to give it to Ange, but I'm so forgetful.  Anyway, I luckily had Ange or Karen's curling iron to use.  I should have taken a picture after we finished.  Jorja looked pretty cute.  I wish I knew how to do girl things.  I wish I knew how to teach my girls to do girl things.  I just don't get it.  Luckily Maysen and Jorja like me anyway.

No comments: