Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Dad is 72

Today is my dad's birthday.  I took him to Bruges for breakfast.  They just opened one really close to his house, so that's fun.  The waffles were pretty yummy and filling.

Stockton had a diving meeting at the University of Utah today.  We weren't really looking forward to that.  It was odd, so we knew something was up.  Stockton's coach, Mike Tuckfield, has decided to quit coaching diving.  He is going back to school to get his administrative degree.  He introduced us to Ted Everett who has agreed to coach the boys.  We will just need to drive them up to the U. Josh doesn't want to dive at the U.  He wants to dive at the Y with Tyce. I don't know what we'll do.  Both are far away.  This is going to make our lives much more complicated.  I know we are not going to quit diving.  We just have to figure this out.

Mike took Maysen to her statistics class tonight.  Jorja went to Young Womens.  They had a combined activity where they put the flags up for the healing field.  That was such a great activity last year.  We did it just with the beehives.  I was glad they did it with everyone this year.  Jorja was the only one who was able to go in our family.  I asked her how the activity was.  She started crying.  She says she doesn't have any friends. Maysen kind of laughed at that.  She whispered to me, "How can she say she doesn't have any friends?"  I don't know exactly what happened or why Jorja feels this way.  I wish I was still in Young Women's so I could figure this out.  I texted Kristen and asked her if she was there. She wasn't.  She went to the Young Women's volleyball tonight.  That explains a lot.  Jorja usually comes home sad when Kristen isn't there.

No comments: