Saturday, September 5, 2015

Miracle at Memorial

I started driving home around 7:00.  Usually I start driving earlier.  I was up earlier, but the wind was blowing like crazy.  I was too nervous to drive for awhile.  We made it home shortly after my dad dropped Jorja off at softball practice.  He was surprised to see us so early.  We are hoping to get a lot of work done on the house, so we were anxious to get home.  We spent most of the time working on the computer room.  We hadn't gone through everything since the remodel when that room because the stuffing room.  Mike also got the kitchen looking sparkly.  We took a long break so I could watch the BYU/Nebraska game.  What a game!  Stockton watched the entire thing with me.  I LOVED that!  Mike was in the room for the entire game, but slept through most of it.  (His tooth is causing him incredible pain.)  Mike did watch the fourth quarter with us.  What an ending!  So exciting! Too bad Taysom Hill is out for the rest of the season.  Talk about completely different emotions.  Watching that game made me very glad my kids don't want to play football.  I couldn't believe how many injuries there were!  I do love to watch BYU play though.

No comments: