Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lunch

I was so lucky to be able to go to lunch today with my friends.  All of our kids are in school now, so you would think it would be easy to get together.  Not so.  Jacqui, Becky, Jenny and I all met at Cafe Trang. These were the ladies I served with in Young Women.  It was so great to talk with them.  Jacqui and I stayed until her kids car pool dropped them off where we were at!

Mike and I went and watched Jorja play her softball game today.  The other team was really good!  Jorja was able to get two outs.  Once when she was catcher and once when she was on second base.  She also got a base hit.  After the game she told us she liked her team because they have a lot of fun.  It is always funny to see her dancing and raising the roof on 2nd base.  They have a cheer that goes, "Hey you!  On two!  Do the wiggle wiggle!  Hey you!  On two!  Raise the roof a little!"  I can't believe my super shy girl is out there dancing!  It is awesome to see her so happy!

No comments: