Saturday, September 26, 2015

Jorja Pitching

Mike and I went to the temple early this morning.  We were asked to be the witness couple.  We spent a lot of time in the celestial room just talking.  It was really nice.  We came home and watched the BYU game. Well, I watched and Mike slept through it.  That was not nice.  That was a horrible, horrible game.  Jorja had softball practice today.  Her last one.  She is so sad.  When I came to pick her up she was pitching.  I had never seen her pitch before.  She did pretty well for her first time. She loves trying out all the different positions except outfield.  Outfield is not her favorite.
Jorja
Jorja and I met Mike and the kids at Chuck-a-rama.  Scoop and Cori had given us gift certificates there for Christmas.  At least I think it was for Christmas.  We never had a chance to go before today. Thank you Scoop and Cori.

Preston had a birthday party to go to.  It was at a place with laser tag and arcades.  Preston came home with a fake security camera.  He loves it.  I asked him how many tickets that cost.  A lot.  How did you get so many tickets?  He hit the jackpot on a game and earned 1,000 tickets. When Preston told me he hit the jackpot I heard Stockton yell, "Of course he did!"  Stockton thinks Preston is the luckiest person alive.

Maysen, Jorja and I watched General Womens Conference downstairs in the movie room.  It was really good.  It was also really nice to watch it at home.

No comments: