Friday, September 4, 2015

David's Wedding

My cousin Tammi's son was married today.  We were planning on bringing the entire family.  Jorja really didn't want to miss softball practice.  I texted my dad a few days ago and said, "Do you want to have a sleepover on Friday?  Everyone will be here, except Mike and I." That worked!  Mike and I headed off to Idaho in the motorhome.  My dad and Max came around 4:00.  Cathy brought up pizza for everyone later.  My kids had a great time.

Mike and I had a great time at the wedding as well.  It was outside right by the falls in Idaho Falls.  Really pretty.  It was fun to talk to lots of different people in my family.  Mike and I have some pretty exciting plans we have been working on.  It was good to talk to John & Renee, Steve & Sharon, Terry & Rozie and a lot of other people about them.  I forgot to bring my phone so I was unable to take any pictures.  Too bad, because it really was pretty.

After the wedding, Mike and I went to Sizzler and then started the drive home.  We only went a little way and pulled over at a truck stop near Pocatello.  The motorhome makes traveling really easy.

No comments: