Saturday, September 12, 2015

BYU Plays Boise State

My family came over for a swim party today.  I invited everyone I could think of that lived in Utah and who is related to the Parrys.  Except I didn't know David's new wife lived here, so I missed that one.  Besides Bubs and Matt, Heather is the only one who came.  Oh well.  She is the only one who usually comes.  At least I tried.  We had a great time though.  I wish I had some pictures to post, but I was in the pool most of the time.  We played a game of Dominion with Matt.  Zac won the first game and Heather won the second one.  Or it might have been the other way around, but they won both of the games.  Matt was not amused.

Mike recorded the BYU/Boise St game for me.  We started watching it after the kids went to bed.  What an amazing game!  I wish Stockton had watched this one with me.  Mike stayed up for the entire thing!  He even watched the entire game!  I don't think that has ever happened before.  What a finish!  I can't believe BYU won with another Hail Mary!  Just when you think it can't get any better, BYU gets a pick 6! So, so much fun!  Sam was at that game.  Lucky!

No comments: