Thursday, August 27, 2015

Too Many Places to Be

Maysen found someone in her early morning seminary class that also goes to the morning college classes to give her a ride.  His name is David and he is in the dental program.  Maysen asked if he would like her to drive sometimes.  He said that he had his own car and could just do it.  She said, "Good because I'm terrified of driving!"  He said, "I'll defiantly drive then!"  I'm glad she was able to find someone to drive with.  It will make my life easier.  I was looking forward to her becoming comfortable driving though.  She'll have to get comfortable eventually.

Tonight we had three places to be and only two people to cover them. Maysen had her first statistics class down in Taylorsville.  Mike had her drive there and rode with her.  She's a little nervous because if she gets below a certain percentage on the final test she automatically gets a D in the class.  Hopefully she will understand this class.  Her on-line text book is going to cost $90 though.  What a scam!

Preston had his Back-to-School night.  I had my friend Jaime go and tell me what I missed.  I really wished I could be there.  Jorja also had Back-to-School night.  I have no idea what possessed these two schools to do this on the same night at the same time.  Annoying.  Mr. Chen said they are trying to put together a field trip to China next year. What?  That's crazy!  They are also going to need to come to school about 6:00 several times during the year to Skype with a class in China. That should be interesting.

No comments: