Saturday, August 22, 2015

Swimming with the Smiths

Jorja made delicious cookies before softball practice.  When I picked her up she said, "I really love catcher."  Glad she still likes it!  I love watching her play it.  We had Mike's family over for a swim party.  We had a lot of finger food and snacks.  Jorja found the mozzarella sticks in the warming drawer.  This is how I found her.
Jorja
I gave my camera to Jorja to take some pictures.  Here are a few of them.
Brandon
 Weston
 Mike
 Stockton & Preston
 Stockton
The hit of the night was the game Mike and Sherry started.  Shooting apples off of heads.  I'm guessing these two were quite the handful to raise!
Mike
 Sherry
 Michael
 Stockton & Mike
 Preston
 Dart hitting Michael's stomach
 Preston shooting at me!  What?
 Weston & Jorja both shooting at Michael
 I guess they were aiming for his chest
Miah was the bravest of them all.  This poor girl got pelted!  Chest, neck, forehead, arm.  Still she kept going back for more.
Miah
 Brandon
 Jorja
 Jacob & Brandon shooting at my baby!
 Ha!  I love this picture!
 Jacob & Brandon
 Michael's head & Aimee
 Sherry
 Weston
Mike tried to convince Preston to shoot cheetoes out of the gun.  I think Preston misunderstood.
Preston
 Miah just got pelted
 Preston
 Jorja
 Preston still with the cheetoes bag on his head.  Wacko.
 Miah
I kept trying to get a picture of Aimee and Michael.  I finally got one of them both looking and then Brandon photo bombs it!
Brandon, Aimee, Michael
 Aimee & Michael
Aimee begged and begged Michael to go swimming.  She finally dragged him to the pool.  When he was close enough he turned around and threw her in.  Mike pushed Michael in shortly afterword.
Aimee & Michael
 Aimee
 Aimee & Michael
 Aimee & Michael, Weston & Shannon
Scoop came over later.  Most of the people had left by that point, so we didn't have to share him.  It was pretty much Sherry, Shannon, Mike and I.  It was really nice to see him.  Mike and I talked to Shannon and Erica for awhile about our trip.  They were both really excited about it. Erica would be awesome at one of those historical place missions. Erica leaves for college on Wednesday.  Yikes!

Mike and I finished Les Choristes.  We both liked it a ton more than Chocolat.  After the movie Mike looked at the calendar.  He said, "Why do you have written 'teach Preston's primary class' for tomorrow?" Whoops!  Totally forgot about that.  Glad Mike noticed it!

No comments: