Sunday, August 9, 2015

Flowers for my Mom

It is really nice to be home.  It is really nice to take showers at home. Church was at 9:00 today.  After that, I did laundry.  All day long.  I was able to get all the clothes washed.  Sheets and towels will have to wait for another day.  We also brought flowers from my grandpa's funeral down to my mom's grave.  The grass looked pretty long, so after we took pictures I took the flowers home with me.  When I put flowers on from my grandma's funeral they lasted one day.  I think they threw them away when they cut the grass.  I'll check and see if the grass is cut and bring the flowers back tomorrow.
Maysen, Stockton, Preston, Stephanie, Jorja
Here are the two pictures I meant to put up yesterday instead of pictures of Taylor.  The flag is being folded right before it is handed to my Aunt Jackie.

No comments: