Monday, August 10, 2015

Fish in the Pond

Stockton got to go back to diving today!  Yay!  I wanted to take Preston with me, but I thought I would take him later in the week.  That way Stockton could get resettled before Preston came with.  Josh's mom dropped the boys off.  I went a bit early to pick them up so I could watch.  There were a ton of kids there!  I was a little confused.  Are this many people now taking diving.  Plus, a lot of them were little.  As I walked closer, I started recognizing them.  I found out that they were having the diving party.  What?  Preston should have been here.  I had no idea.  I didn't receive an e-mail or a text.  It's frustrating because I rarely receive any communication from the swim/dive team.  They always send information to my old e-mail that I have no access to, even though I've put my new e-mail on forms.  I've also circled my new e-mail and said, "This is new.  I will not get any information at the other address."  This year has been better, but I don't know what happened today.  Preston loves going off the boards, I feel bad he missed out on this.

Mike had his first day at work in three weeks.  He enjoyed being back.  I'm glad he loves his job.  I'm glad he was able to take enough time off that we could have this vacation.  He came home from work and took Jorja to the pet store.  They got fish for the frog pond.  We can't find any frogs right now.  I wonder where they wondered off to.  We have seen a couple tadpoles.  Hopefully they'll become frogs and decide to stay.  There are a lot of bugs in the pond right now.  Mike got fish to eat the bugs. The kids were quite happy with that.
Preston, Mike, Jorja
 Preston releasing the fish
 Jorja releasing more fish

No comments: