Thursday, August 20, 2015

Disclosures

I know what I'm going to be doing for the next several days...... 

My friend Megan contacted me yesterday.  Her daughter, Zoe, is in Maysen's early morning seminary class.  We worked out a carpool, so that will be nice.  Although we still haven't figured out what we are going to do for Maysen's vet program, so everything might change.  At least I won't have to take her tomorrow.

I had to give permission for Stockton to watch two different French movies.  I looked them up on IMDb.  I'm nervous about them because they are both PG-13.  Mike and I watched the first one on Netflix tonight.  It's called Chocolat.  It was in English, but set in France.  It was also incredibly boring.  Stockton's going to hate it.  We didn't like the premise of the movie.  Mostly it is a knock against organized religion.  It's not a horrible movie, but there are a few parts I would rather Stockton not have to witness.  Stockton didn't want to have to read something and write a report about it later.  I asked him if he would tell me when they are going to watch the movie because there is a certain part I would rather him turn his head from.  Hopefully he will have advance warning.  Most likely he'll fall asleep far before that part anyway.

No comments: