Sunday, August 16, 2015

Anchorage Alaska Temple

We went to church with Nikki and her family.  It is really cool because the temple is in their parking lot.  It's almost a surprise when you see it because it blends in with everything.  I told Maysen to look around the corner to see the temple.  Later, after church we were going to walk to the temple.  We came out of a different door.  Maysen expected to turn a corner to see the temple.  Right after the picture below was taken she looked right and said, "Where is the temple?"  I laughed and said, "Right in front of you!"
Maysen
 I love this picture of Maysen
 Stephanie
The rest of the day we just hung around Nikki's house and talked.  It was so much fun!  I sure have missed Nikki.  The kids keep wondering when we are going to run out of things to talk about.  We stayed up until about 12:30 tonight just talking.  We had some great times in college.  
Mike got home from fishing this afternoon.  He sent me some pictures. I'm going to have him write his own post about the fishing trip. Apparently they loved it.  I'm so glad!

No comments: