Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sick Little Preston

This morning I noticed I had a text from Jorja.  Rose has a phone, so Jorja texts me every night.  Judging by the time I receive those texts, she has been staying up pretty late.  I'm always asleep before they come.  Anyway, she asked me to bring her a blanket and sunburn lotion.  Stockton texted me this morning and told me that every time he sees Jorja she seems to be having a really good time.  I'm so glad!

I got up just in time to see Preston run to the bathroom so he could throw up.  With Stockton and Jorja gone, Preston has been sleeping in the guest room.  I was glad he was close to us.  Preston threw up all day long.  He was quite miserable.  I needed to go to BYU for Jorja.  Mike wasn't able to come home from work.  He had meetings and is a little worried about leaving work for three weeks.  Preston said he would be okay if the tablet was working.  I couldn't get it to work, but I was able to download Geometry Dash on Maysen's iPad Mini.  Preston was really happy with that and said he would be fine while I was gone.  I'm glad he is growing up, but sad about it at the same time.

First I stopped and picked up Maysen from Covenant.  Maysen and I went and found Jorja.  She wanted the blanket because she has been cold at night.  It was great to see her, even if it was only for a minute.

I was glad to get back to Preston.  He spent his time while I was gone playing Geometry Dash and throwing up.  Poor little guy.  I did manage to beat Stereo Madness (the first level).  Stockton will be proud.

I got this picture from Stockton.  He says he is in the back.  Josh is the one taking the picture.  Still not what I was looking for.
Josh with Stockton somewhere in the back
Mike went and got a haircut and a tetanus shot today.  Maysen is happy with him.  His little girl still has him wrapped around her finger.

No comments: