Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fort Frontier

Today was the second day of scout day camp.  It was HOT!  There were less crafts today, so I loved that!  We were in a smaller group than yesterday, and there were two leaders.  Loved that as well.  It was a really good day, but I am so glad we only go for two days!
Preston at the BB-Gun Range
The boys ran this obstacle course for a LONG time!  After each run they had to get a drink.  They were dripping with sweat, but seamed to love it.  I was stationed by the tires, as you can tell from my many pictures of boys on tires.
Griffin
 Burke
 Aiden
 Braxton
 Preston
 Preston was surprisingly fast through this tire obstacle
 Preston panning for gold
 Griffin, Aiden, Matthew, Michael, Braxton, Burke
 Ethan
I was completely exhausted when I got home.  My girls got home before I did.  They seemed to have a great time at girls' camp.  Jorja loved it more than Maysen, that's not surprising.  When I was tucking Jorja into bed she said, "Mom, I loved girls' camp.  Now I have friends and that makes me happy."  So sweet.  Love that little girl and love having both of my girls home now.

No comments: