Thursday, July 23, 2015

Brett's House

It was really hard to say goodbye to Cathy.  We didn't see Joe at all.  He left before we woke up.  Cathy had to take Nick to camp.  He is going to a day camp this week focused around Minecraft.  Preston would love that!  Before we left, we were able to get everyone bathed.  That was nice.  Somethings take time, but are worth it!
Luna & Jorja
We drove through West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia. We didn't get to Brett's house until 9:30.  The girls were waiting for us. I love them!  They are awesome.  Brett & Rachel just moved last weekend, so they have boxes everywhere.  They are pretty good sports to allow us to invade while they are still in moving chaos mode.
Mina, Marie, Jorja, Stephanie, Grace
 Preston with the photobomb
My dad flew into Virginia tonight.  Brett picked him up and he was there when we arrived.  We were able to park the motorhome in the parking lot of their town house place.  My dad slept out there with us. I'm so excited to be able to spend time with these guys for the next few days!  I was hoping Rachel would have her baby today.  I guess the baby didn't have my itinerary.

No comments: