Thursday, July 9, 2015

Three Fives and a Four

Maysen and Stockton received their AP scores today.  Stockton scored a 4 on his Geography test.  Maysen scored 5 on each of her tests!  US History, Psychology and English Language.  Awesome!  So happy for them!

I watched Abby and Millie today while Bubs and Ange took Lincoln & Ella to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat tonight. We watched fairy movies.  I was a little worried about putting them to bed.  It's been years since I had two little ones to get to sleep.  No worries.  They were great!  I was able to read my book until Bubs got back.  Lincoln & Ella seemed to have a great time.  Bubs kept thanking me for coming over last minute.  I told him to consider it his birthday present because I didn't get him anything.  (Bubs' birthday is tomorrow.)

No comments: