Friday, June 26, 2015

Tetons

Burke sent me these pictures of Stockton today.  I was glad to see him smiling!  I asked him how he was doing.  Burke said he was doing fine. It's been a challenge but he has toughed it out.
Stockton
Burke sent me this picture shortly after.  Yikes!  I'm glad this wasn't Stockton, but it isn't helping me to not worry about him.  This is James. Stockton said he was right behind him when he went down.  Stockton had been walking his bike down because he thought it was too steep. James was riding when he fell.  He fell off and hit a tree branch.  One of the YM leaders is an ER doctor, so he was able to stitch him up right on the path.  Oh boy!  Hope Stockton comes home in one piece!
James
Maysen was able to meet with another author today.  Sam asked Karen Tuft to come and talked to Maysen.  She came in just for that.  To meet with Maysen.  Maysen is pretty lucky and Sam is awesome.  Jazzie's mom called and invited Jorja over.  Jorja was thrilled obviously.  I dropped Jorja off and then headed down to Matt and Sam's to pick up Maysen.  I never look at my text messages while I'm driving.  If I'm stopped at a red light I will look.  Here are Maysen's messages to me. Cracks me up.

No comments: