Saturday, June 6, 2015

Softball Party

I woke up around six and headed out to see where the kids ended up.  I found Preston on the floor in the computer room.  Stockton said he fell asleep around two.  He does look pretty adorable.
Preston
 Stockton was awake
 Jorja was on the couch
Maysen was in her bed.  I'm not sure how long she stayed up, but I think it was quite awhile.  Stockton went and took a nap shortly after I woke up.  Mike and Jorja picked some flowers from our yard a few days ago.  They were really pretty.  I forgot to take a picture then, this is what they look like now.
Mike and I went to Bubs' house this morning.  We helped him take down his deck.  His deck has been falling apart and is quite dangerous. It also breaks up his small yard.  I think they are going to love having the grass areas connected.  We got a lot done, but Bubs still has a lot of work ahead of him.

Jorja had a softball swim party today.  She was pretty excited about it. Her coaches brought pizza.  The girls swam and played in the batting cages.  We found out one of her coaches graduated from our high school the same year we did.  His wife was two years younger than us. Mike remembered them, but I don't have a great memory and I'm horrible with names.
 Jorja
The girls had a lot of fun.  They stayed for a long time, which was great! I wanted to get a group picture of the girls before they started leaving. Too bad I accidentally bumped my camera setting.  I'm not sure what I moved it too, but this is not the effect I was going for.  Oh well, you can kind of make out the outlines of people.



I am pretty exhausted, but it was a fun day.  Jorja was so happy.  I love that.

No comments: