Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shopping with Ella

Ella and I went shopping today.  The plan was to shop for a birthday book.  I have been trying to send my nieces and nephews on the Millburn side a book for their birthday.  I ended up taking Abby to the store last week so she could pick out hers.  Ella was excited to go to the store to pick out her own book.  We drove to a mall by their house.  I assumed it would be easy to find a bookstore.  I really didn't even think about it.  We could not find one!  As we were walking through the mall for the third time, a dress store caught my eye.  Ella loves to wear dresses.  All of Bubs and Ange's girls do.  I had a sudden thought and asked Ella if she would like to pick out a baptism dress for her birthday. She was pretty excited about that.  She picked out a white dress that has a little cut out from the waist down to the floor.  The cut out has hot pink in it.  She looked adorable.  The store was having a buy one get one 50% off sale.  I didn't want to buy a second dress.  I found a jacket thing that was hot pink and asked if that would work for the sale.  They agreed.  I definitely didn't go with the intention of buying Ella a baptism dress, but I can't say I'm sorry it worked out that way!

Ella and I stopped at Cafe Rio on the way home.  While I was there SLCC called me.  I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get Maysen signed up to take a statistics class there.  So annoyed that her high school dropped her class!  Anyway, the lady was very helpful and hopefully we can get this sorted out.  The lady directed me to a form we need to fill out.  That was the reason we couldn't add the class.  Not that the class had been dropped like the admissions office told me when I called.  One thing I'm worried about is she needs to have the form signed by someone at the high school.  Yikes!

No comments: