Monday, June 8, 2015

Sam's Birthday

We had a birthday swim party for Sam.  Well, we usually get together the first Sunday of the month, but yesterday we went to Erica's graduation party.  We changed my family party to today.  It worked out well, because now we can swim.  Last time we had a family swim party our filter broke and we were unable to use the pool.  Sam was nice enough to let us do this on her birthday.  My dad brought Kentucky Fried Chicken and an ice-cream cake for Sam.  It was pretty fun.  Mike snapped a few pictures, but for some reason they are pretty blurry.  Oh well.  Like my Mom would say, "It's better than a kick in the pants!"
Stephanie & Abby
 Dad
Maysen is going to start an Internship with Sam next week.  Here they are working out the details.  How exciting!
Maysen & Sam with Cathy and Gayle in the background
Anne loved the pool.  She even let me hold her!  She does not like going to me at all.  Matt was trying to get her to be happy about getting out of the pool.  I held out my arms and said I would hold her thinking that that would really get her anxious to leave the pool.  Nope.  She was very happy to have her Dad leave the pool and to stay and play with me.  It was great!

No comments: