Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Letter

Today was Maysen and Stockton's last day of school.  Yay!  They had a few classes and then had yearbook signing.  When Stockton was in his English class someone came in and brought him to the front of the class.  They announced that he had earned his letter in diving and gave him his certificate.  Kind of weird, but better than nothing.  Who knows if they will allow divers to receive letters anymore if diving does get officially discontinued.  Stockton got a tiny blurb about diving in the yearbook.  Josh didn't get anything.  They even had to track down the athletic director to get his certificate.  Glad we didn't have to do that.
Stockton (Melissa, Eden and another girl)
The kids texted me at 1:15 to come and pick them up.  Maysen had texted earlier that there wasn't really anything to eat for lunch and could I take them out to eat later.  I took them to Leatherby's.  The ice cream is huge!  Stockton couldn't even get his past the rim.
Stockton
Mike stayed home from work today and worked on sprinklers all day long.  I'm glad he knows how to fix things, because I sure have no clue how to do it!  Our sprinklers are such a mess.  He didn't get it all fixed, but he got a lot of it done.

Right before I went to bed I decided to check Skyward to make sure the kids grades are still okay.  Right now they all have straight As.  Not one A- to be found.  The annoying thing though was Stockton's technology teacher gave him a zero on his final.  A zero!  Just because I checked him out for Overstock Lagoon Day.  Luckily he had a 100% in the class before.  This dropped him to a 93.33%.  He needed a 93% to get an A.  I wrote to his teacher about it because I want to know why he didn't get any credit.  He also got a zero on his French quiz.  I wrote to that teacher too.  Even though he has a 98% in French.  He did finish three classes with over 100%.  Math, English and AP Geography.  He's a pretty smart kid.

No comments: