Thursday, June 4, 2015

Jorja's Last Day of School

Maysen and Stockton were more than happy to sit this school day out. Today was Jorja's last day of school.  She wanted me to take her to Leatherby's like I took Maysen and Stockton yesterday.  I convinced her to let Preston come.  Then I convinced him he wanted to come.  He wanted to go to Jamba Juice.  I said, "Okay, but that's weird."  Then he asked which was more expensive and promptly changed his mind.  Oh boy.  I took Stockton to diving and picked up some things at the store. Today is Judy's birthday.  She does scouts with me.  I got her a card and a cupcake.  Preston and I signed the card and knocked at her door. No one was home.  I knew they were going on a trip soon, so I texted her to ask when she was leaving.  She was already in Colorado.  Oh well.  We dropped the card in the mailbox and will eat the delicious looking cupcake later.
Preston
I had a great time with Jorja and Preston.  Preston wanted to order the same thing Stockton did yesterday.  He didn't care what it was, he just knew he wanted the same thing.  One more day left of school for Preston.  I can't wait to be finished!

No comments: