Saturday, June 13, 2015

Best Wiffle Ball Game EVER!

We got to play with Mike's family this morning.  Matt and Sam came over too.  Lots of batting cage.  It was so fun to watch Mike and Matt in there!  My brothers would have lived in the cage if they had one!  Mike hits hard!  So fun!
Mike
 Stephanie watching the batting cage from this location
We had the best wiffle ball game today!  There were only four of us.  My brother Mike and I were on one team.  My husband Mike and Matt were on another.  Mike (my husband) bought a new wiffle bat and ball. It was awesome!  You could hit so far with it.  Anyways, Mike and Matt were up first.  We got them out pretty quickly on a double play.  (We only have two outs in wiffle ball.)  Mike and I were up next.  We stayed up the rest of the time.  Mike kept hitting the ball over the batting cage. I snuck into our neighbors yard to get a ball that had landed in their tennis court.  I am so glad Mike picked me for his team, because it was so much fun!  I don't think being in the outfield for his at-bats would have been as enjoyable.  Mike (my husband) liked to make pretend diving catches for the ball and land in the swimming pool fully clothed. He did that several times.  Sam and Anne sat by the pool during the game.
Sam & Anne
Christen went and saw her friend that moved from New Mexico and now lives here.  She stayed longer than she planned because Parker was a very good sleeper.  Right as Mike and Christen were starting to gather their things to leave their kids jumped in the pool.  They at least had their swimsuits on!  It was pretty cute.  I wish they could have stayed longer, but we were so happy to have them as long as we did.  It was such a fun day!

Maysen and Stockton came home from Youth Conference today.  They had the best time!  Even Maysen!  She loved everything about it.  They went to Lava Hot Springs.  Maysen got to ride up with Kristen, they stayed in a cool house. (They boys stayed in tents which Stockton found annoying.)  They had good food.  Maysen loved the waterslides and Stockton loved the platforms.  Stockton learned how to do a 1 1/2 off the 7 meter.  He was too nervous to do that last year.  He also did handstand flips off of the 5.  I think it was the 5.  Josh was nuts and did the handstands off of the 10.  They also went tubing down the river and had a great time with that.  Maysen was not looking forward to this at all, and she completely loved it.  I love seeing her smile and be excited about things!

No comments: