Friday, May 8, 2015

Two Down One to Go

It's over!  Maysen finished her AP US History test.  She doesn't know how she did and didn't really want to talk to me about it, but I'm sure she is thrilled she doesn't have to study anymore!  I went to help at the Blood Drive today.  I can't give blood (I don't weigh enough), so I thought I might as well sit at the desk.  It was poring rain outside for most of the day.  It has rained a lot this week.  Jorja's softball game was cancelled on Wednesday and she was so disappointed.  I went with my dad to a pre travel meeting for a tour we are going on this month.  My dad was listed as the tour director and I was listed as the assistant tour director.  What?  That made me laugh.  As long as my dad tells me what to do, I'm sure I can do it.  I am going with him on the New York tour. I'm excited because Brett & Rachel and their family are meeting us in Niagara Falls.  I can't wait to see them and their girls!  I can't believe how big Mina is from all of their posts.  It's going to be great!

No comments: