Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sloppy Joes

Josh couldn't come to diving again.  Poor guy.  I can't believe how long it has taken him to recover.  Stockton sure misses diving with him. Lately it has been just him and Gage.  He gets so tired, and doesn't have much fun.  Mostly because he never gets a chance to talk to everyone because one of them is always on the board!  Mike's son, Jordan, dove today.  Stockton liked that.  Jordan dives for BYU, so he is always great fun to watch!

I made sloppy joes for the Waddoups today.  Stephanie Waddoups is my age.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer the day after her husband got put in as our bishop.  Boo.  Brings back some not so fun memories.  I do remember my brothers getting tired of casseroles, which is why I decided to bring sloppy joes today.  Hopefully they like them as much as my brothers did.  I doubled the recipe with plans to save some for my family.  The container I bought was bigger than I thought and I didn't have any left over.  My kids were thrilled.  They don't like sloppy joes like my brothers did.

No comments: