Monday, May 11, 2015

Six Wolves

We did it!  My six wolves all earned their wolves tonight.  Two of them passed off everything last week.  The other four finished tonight.  The last thing to pass off was outdoor cooking.  Mike came and helped them grill hotdogs and we had a swim party.  So much fun!  I am so proud of them.  They worked very hard to get this passed off so fast.  We beat the June 1st deadline!  Woohoo!

My dad came and took Jorja to her softball game.  He wasn't able to stay and watch her because he had to take Max to soccer.  That was okay because Mike and I were able to get to the game before it was over.  On the way to the game we grabbed the mail.  I got this adorable letter from Marie.  I loved it!  It made me so happy!
Here is the translation in case it is hard to see with the flash.....
Dear Aunt Stephanie,
I had so much fun playing Daminion.  I wish we could play together.  I want to visit you.  Maybe you are going to visit me?  It was fun calling you on the phone.  You should call me some time.
Love,
Marie

No comments: