Thursday, May 14, 2015

Jorja the Catcher

One of my Beehives from a few years back is the starting catcher for her high school softball team.  She is a freshman.  She is fun to watch! Erica has been so excited that Jorja is interested in softball, especially catching.  Today she brought over her old catcher equipment and GAVE it to Jorja!  Holy cow!  It was a ton of stuff!  She wrote Jorja this super nice note too.  Erica spent a ton of time explaining everything to me.  Jorja was in the door for practically two seconds when I found her like this.  I snapped a picture and sent it to Erica.  She texted back, "This makes me SO happy!"  Adorable.
Jorja
I made sloppy joes tonight.  Matt, Sam and Anne came over.  Matt helped Mike unload the batting cage poles from the motorhome.  It was a ton easier getting them out than getting them in!

No comments: