Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Captain Phillips

I hung out at Camping World looking for birthday presents for Mike.  I picked out four different things and let the kids pick out what they wanted to give him.  Preston already had a present that he is super excited to give.  I even wrapped the presents and hid them before Mike came home.  I HATE wrapping presents!  I can write about all this because I am once again behind on my blog.  I couldn't get pictures to transfer from my phone, so that tripped me up for awhile.  It is finally working again!  Woohoo!

Maysen and I watched Captain Phillips.  She is going to miss the beginning in film class because she will be taking the AP English test. We stayed up a little late to finish the movie.  Her test is tomorrow. Whoops.  We weren't up too late, so she should be fine.  This will be her last AP test this year.  Hooray!

No comments: