Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beat

I went to my early morning exercise class today.  Bobby does it different every time.  I like that.  This time we had to pair up with a partner.  They would count our reps and we would see who had the most.  Bobby did this once before and I got so sick.  I remember throwing up in the bathroom before I went home.  I told myself I wouldn't do that to myself again.  Too bad I lied.  There is something about someone counting what you are doing, and also wanting to win. I was so sick again, but at least I didn't throw up.  I don't know if it was because I pushed myself so hard or because I ate a ton at the Hodson's right before I went to bed.  Either way, I was beat!  I came home and fell asleep.  Jorja woke me up to take her to school.  Wow!  I had never done that before.

Today was a relatively easy day.  I figured out what each of my scouts needed to get their wolf and contacted their parents.  We are so close to finishing!  I just hope we have good weather for our outdoor cooking on Monday!

No comments: