Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lunch with Anne

I watched Anne today.  I decided I would surprise Maysen and Stockton and bring Anne to eat lunch with them.  I got Anne's lunch all ready and then headed to the high school.  The only problem was, I couldn't find either of them.  They both eat their lunch quick and then head to their class.  Once the bell rang, Anne and I headed down to the gym.  I knew Stockton had PE and we were hoping Anne could wave to him before we went.  We found him at the top of the bleachers playing Geometry Dash.  Anne started calling, "Tock-ten!  Tock-ten!"  Stockton came down and played with Anne for a bit.  We stayed and watched Stockton run 4 laps.  Then they started a dodgeball game.  I thought Anne would love to stay for that, because she loves balls so much.  We took a seat in the bleachers to watch the game.  The only problem was, Anne wanted to play!  She kept calling, "Ball!  Ball!"  I took her out shortly after.  Jorja's lunch was about to start, so we headed for the middle school.  Anne was able to surprise Jorja and eat lunch with her. I think they both liked it.

Stockton was exhausted after diving.  Today and yesterday it was just him and Gage.  Rarely is it like that.  It is so tiring when there are only two divers!  He liked it a little better today because they spent the entire class of the 3-meter.  Stockton will be so happy when Josh can dive again!

No comments: