Monday, April 27, 2015

Little Late

Preston was late for school today.  Just a bit late.  He takes the bus to school every day except Mondays.  I volunteer in his class first thing in the morning on Mondays, so I am able to take him to school.  This gives us a bit more time together in the morning, and I love it!  I helped him practice his piano and then we played games on the computer.  All of a sudden we looked at the time and noticed school was starting. Whoops!  Sometimes it's gotta be great to be the last child!

We had scouts today.  Matthew has earned his wolf!  Yay!  Hopefully the rest of them will have it in two weeks time.  Pretty great.  Mike and I went and watched Jorja play softball.  She sure loves it.  When we came back it was time to get the kids to bed.  Preston and I played a quick game on the computer before bed.  He wanted to play another one, but I was trying to shut it down.  We were practically wrestling over the lap top.  He was trying to control the track pad and start a new game.  I was trying to control the track pad and shut the game down.  It is surprisingly hard to do!  Preston was laughing hysterically while we were doing that.  I eventually won because I am bigger and he is eight.

No comments: