Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's Over!

I survived teaching my class today.  No one walked out that I noticed.  Glad that is over with.  This sweet old lady asked me to say the prayer in Relief Society.  I was startled and said, "No way!  I'm still shaking from Gospel Doctrine!"  I think I scared her.  I hate saying prayers in public.  More than teaching Gospel Doctrine.  I did add that Kanani would say the prayer.  She was sitting next to me.

We had a pretty lazy Sunday.  It was great.  Mike did a great Family Home Evening lesson.  As part of the lesson, we watching Gordon B. Hinckley introduce The Proclamation on the Family.  That was given a few weeks after Mike and I were married.  Crazy how much the world has changed since then!

Jorja also made a lot of cookies.  They were delicious.

No comments: