Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dieter F. Ostrich

We followed my Grandpa to Camille's homecoming.  She did a great job.  I think it is funny that she is from Idaho and served in Colorado. She seemed to really love it though.  It was nice to see my family, even though it was just for a bit.  I talked to Jackson and Chelsea for awhile. Jackson is planning on going to dental school.  I wonder if he will end up at VCU like Mike?  Jackson said he wanted to go to any school that would take him.  Chelsea is getting her degree in illustration.  I love her art!  We didn't stay to get food at Rozie's.  It was tempting because it is always delicious, but we were anxious to get back on the road.  Brad is the bishop, so they were having people meet after the block.  I didn't want to get back home right before bedtime because we had done that last week.  I wanted to let the kids unwind for a little.

Unwind they did.  Stockton and Preston got about 75 stuffed animals and played a succession in the presidency game.  They were pretending the stuffed animals were the first presidency and twelve apostles.  They put them all in 'wheel decide', spun the wheel to see which one kicked the bucket.  Then they would add a new stuffed animal.  On and on. This little ostrich started in the first presidency and survived through all 75 animals!  The boys have sense named him Dieter F. Ostrich.
Dieter F. Ostrich

No comments: