Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Auction

Maysen, Jorja and I were able to go to the Young Women/Relief Society service auction tonight.  Jorja brought a plate of her delicious chocolate chip cookies.  I auctioned a gingerbread house to be decorated later.  The twins won Jorja's cookies.  They loved them!  Lots of people were bidding on them, because they know how delicious they are!  Presley won my gingerbread house.  She wants me to make it now and not wait until Christmas.  I think I'll ask her mom when would be best.  Jorja won a softball clinic with Erica.  Erica plays on the high school team and is really, really good.  Maysen won free pet sitting. That will come in handy for our trip back east!  I won two dozen cupcakes.  This lady in our ward makes delicious cupcakes.  Erica and I were both bidding on them.  It came down to a pick your number.  I wanted Erica to win, so I picked the number 1.  Erica picked 3.  The number was 1.  Whoops.  I think I will give Erica one dozen cupcakes and keep the other dozen for myself.  She didn't end up winning anything.

No comments: