Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mitt Shopping

Sam and Anne went with Jorja and I to look for mitts.  We went to Scheels.  We were debating about there or Walmart.  I'm glad we went to Scheels.  We found a mitt that Sam loved.  It was great because they also steamed it there.  As we drove away Sam said that it felt like this mitt had been used everyday for a year.  Jorja had fun playing with Anne.  Anne loves to growl and it is hilarious.  She growled and growled at the bear, but was a little nervous to get close to it.
Anne and Jorja
Maysen had her 'time with dad' day today.  They made ice-cream. Cookies and cream.  Mike had forgotten to stop at the store to get the stuff on the way home.  Luckily I had some heavy cream in the fridge.  I was going to use it for one of my pies on pi day, but ran out of time.  I'm glad they didn't buy another one!
Maysen

No comments: